CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Dec 2, 2010

Day 6: Slowly but...... Slowly! URG!

NEGATIVE: The last few days have been going pretty well, I've lost 3 pounds since I started on Sunday putting me at 174.  I feel like I should be happy but I keep thinking how, if I could of stuck to my diet before I could have been at 165 or better.  My problem is that I always shoot myself in the foot and setting myself back. 

POSITIVE: Yesterday me and my friend decided to go to a Zumba class at our gym we're both signed up at.  It was really fun :) But I didn't really feel challenged... I felt like it wasn't intense enough.  But it was super fun. And my eating habits have been better which I'm proud of.  My goal is to be in the 160's by the time next week's weigh in rolls around, which will be on Saturday.  I still have two days before its time for this weeks weigh-in so I'm gonna keep on track. WISH ME LUCK :)

P.S Join me on this journey to become more healthy and fit.  Everything is easier with friends supporting you. :)

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment