CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Nov 29, 2010

Day 3: Short Sweet and To the Point

Okay so basically another good day of eattin, if not better. I had oatmeal again for breakfast but I had a smaller portion this time (1/3 cup instead of 1/2).  For lunch i had a bagle with cream cheese and for dinner I had steak and pesto pasta.  Now I now that not fantastic choices for dinner but it is better than yesterday because after I posted my blog after dinner I had like 4 slices of white bread just because I got bored.  So I'm not gonna eat anything later and I think that will be an improvement from yesterday. :)  Oh and the gym later on tonight with my mom so I think thats why I don't feel completely about my dinner. 

Follow and join me on my journey. Give me any advice you might have to keep me on track and stay healthy. Thanks for reading :)

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment