CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Dec 11, 2010

Day 15: Okayy... I'm Back

Okay I've been bad by not keeping up with my blog but I promise it WILL get better.  The last week has just been crazy when it comes to school work so I really couldn't find any time to set aside :P  Also last weekend I went to Knots Berry Farm with the family and I gained 2 pounds so I wasn't even too much motivated to go to the gym or blog. I know... I know... I know... I should stay motivated and honest. But since then I have lost 1 pound :) so I'm at 175.  Hopefully sometime later today I will get a weigh-in video up on here as well as on youtube... so look out for that! HERE'S TO NEW BEGINNINGS!!!! 

Join me on my Journey... It's all easier with friends!

Check back for new weigh in video!!! :)

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment