CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jan 5, 2011

Day 5: The Day of Truth is Cooming Soon!

Okay so for the past week I've been doing really good stickinf to my diet and I'm proud of myself.  I haven't been doing so good getting to the gym, seeing how school is back in session from winter break, but I've been eaing accordingly. 

Now time for the big news.  One of my really good friends is having her 16th birthday day and in her invitation she actually used the phrase "... and just pig out". These are the kind of things I need to prepare for.  I want to have fun but I don't want to kill all of my progress! I'm down to 171.5 thats a total of 12 pounds lost!! :D I need to make sure I don't throw away all my hard work!

If you guys have any help tips for me... I WOULD <3 THEM!!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment