CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jan 2, 2011

Day 2: So far so good!

You might have noticed how I have labled this blog Day 2.  Well thats because as of yesterday I'm giving my weight loss a fresh start. 2010 had its ups and downs and so did my weight.  But in 2011 life will get better... I can feel it.  Last year was not the best year for me, it was full of family tragedy and multiple heartbreaks slong with just feeling worhtless and a serious lack of self-esteem.  It wasn't a good year.  But as the start of a new year and a new chapter in my life I'm gonna take life my the horn and take control.  Not just with my weight but with my grades, my social life, hopefully once again... a love life.  This year is gonna be about me being happy with the ones I love around me.  

P.S Today I weighed in at 173.6 lbs. thats 10 less than my staring weight of 183.5 :) See! already getting better :)

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment